Nainital is among the center of attractions of Uttarakhand. The hill station has oodles of natural wonders and that’s why tourists from different nooks and corners of the globe visit the place.
Jim Corbett National Park is the first national park on the Asian continent. The park has got its name from a hunter turned conservationist Edward James Corbett. He was the one who contributed a lot towards the establishment of the park. Further, this park was set up to save the critically endangered feline species – the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was the very place where Project Tiger was launched in 1973. Presently Corbett is a home to various species of fauna and flora.
Detailed Itinerary Participation Cost: INR 9560.00 onwards Departure: April/ May/ June Duration: 03 Nights & 04 Days Accommodation: Deluxe Hotels/ Resorts Occupancy: On twin sharing Activities: Moderate walk, Jeep safari, boating, rope way ride Places: Delhi/ Nainital/ Corbett/Delhi
Day 01: Delhi –Nanital
Drive to Nainital in the morning. On reaching, check into a hotel. Relax for the rest of the day. Further, if you wish you can also go for a sighting tour of local spots, or visit the Mall Road, or can enjoy boat ride in the Naini Lake. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Nanital
Today you will be visiting the famous tourist charms of Nainital like Bhimtal, Naina Peak, Astronomical Observatory, Land’s End, The Mall, Dorothy Seat and Tiffin Top, Raj Bhavan, Snow View Point, St. John’s Church. You can also enjoy shopping at the local market. Dinner and overnight stay at Nainital hotel.
Day 3 Naintal – Corbett
Check out after breakfast and reach hotel, after allotment and Check in, freshen up. After Buffet Lunch depart for Jhulapul, bridge made of Iron rods with Suspension and sight seeing of Corbett Museum and Girija Temple. Corbett Museum is the place where Jim Corbett stayed during winters and the museum has his books like Man Eating Tiger, Man Eating Tiger of Kumaon etc. The museum also offers his personal items like, gun, fishing net, cap, bag and some of his photographs with tigers. Garjia Temple is situated in the mid of Kosi River near Ramnagar. The temple holds great importance amongst the locals. Almost every couple who visits Corbett National Park or Ramnagar visits this temple of Garjia Maa to take their blessings. Back to resort by evening. Evening snacks in main lawn of resort with bonfire on the river side. Buffet Dinner, Overnight stay at Corbett
Day 4 Corbett – Delhi (6hrs. drive)
Early morning go for Jungle safari. After breakfast we will drive back to Delhi. On reaching you will be transferred to airport or railway station for your journey back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe rooms.
- Meal on MAPAI basis (Bed tea, breakfast and lunch/ dinner).
- All sight seeing as per the tour itinerary basis.
- All Transportation by car
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Inner line Permit if any.
- All toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional Tours/ Extra meals ordered.
- 9% (gross service tax).
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated).
- Elephant ride/ horse ride/boating/Ropeway charges.
- Jungle Safari if any.